Saturday, August 29, 2015

August 25, 2015 - So.........

August 25, 2015 - I woke up and there was no email from David. I tried to learn from the other time this happened, and did not allow myself to panic. Around 5pm I got this email from him... It is so typically David, I just laughed and laughed. He gives just enough information that you think you might kind of know what is going on, and leaves out just enough to freak you out!!! Enjoy! ~Mom


The reason I didn't get to e-mail today?

I'm serving in the Office now. Emergency transfer given last Saturday. Only officially for one week. But getting trained in everything. So I can kinda guess my next change call.

Big thing? My P-Days are now Saturday. I've got permission to simply send this e-mail stating the whole "I'm not dead and I still love y'all" side of the transfer.

I'm not dead! I love y'all! 😁


Vanhin David Milligan

No comments:

Post a Comment